GmapUSA Site Analysis Procedure
- To evaluate sites for development to determine sales potential
- To provide a fully comprehensive report based on a local fields surveys and demographic and traffic count information
- To provide the client with a value added service for their analysis the potential site
- Retail experts collect data for the site within each trade area for the Field Survey.
- We collect traffic information including: gasoline volume, facility data, and C-store data.
- GmapUSA loads the data collected into our database.
- Finally, we include all pertinent demographic info to complete the study.
You will receive:
- A report including maps with sites, demographics, gasoline and store projections.
- A written analysis about the site and the local trade area.
- Retail Suggestions and comments with regard to the viability of the project